To register, please click here.
You should register for this conference if you are looking for:
- Ways to better understand the complex problem on which you are seeking to make an impact.
- How do you help stakeholders more deeply understand the problem?
- How do you develop insights through the learning generated by interventions to deepen stakeholder understanding of the problem?
- Methods, approaches, techniques, tools for evaluating the strategies and interventions you are using
- Examples of and inspiration about how to create the enabling conditions for this type of evaluation.
The conference has been designed to maximize participant learning from speakers and each other. Invitations are extended to participants to consider taking up roles to:
- Share an approach, method, technique or tool at the Wisdom Expo on Day 2
- Bring the evaluative challenge or opportunity you are grappling with for a consultation session on Day 2
- Facilitate a group learning and reflection session on Day 2.
If you are interested in taking up one of these opportunities, please contact us. Once you register for the conference, we will be in touch with more details about these opportunities.
Only 100 tickets are available for this two-day conference.
Please note that the conference dinner has been cancelled.
Two Day Ticket
|Government, corporate or philanthropy||$1,100|